Hejrat Distribution Company was established in 1954 by Dr. Abdollah Rezaei and brothers. The Company started its activities in 1965 under “Tehran Pharma” by imports, distribution and sale of pharmaceutical, lab and health commodities. On April 7, 1989, the Company’s name was changed to “Hejrat Distribution”. In 1996, the type of company was changed from Private Joint Stock to Public Joint Stock and it was enlisted at Stock Exchange Organization. Based on last ranking of the Industrial Management Organization, the Company has gained 123rd rank among superior companies of Iran.
The Company has more than 840 specialist and experienced human forces, more than 48 thousand square meters warehouse area including a central warehouse as the largest and most equipped drugs warehouse in the Middle East, 19 distribution centers, and 166 heavy and semi-heavy vehicles; and provides round-the-clock services to the pharmacies and medical centers across the country.
Hejrat Distribution Company is honored of maintaining trades relationship with 41 local drugs producers, 59 drugs importers and 10 suppliers of medical, lab and health facilities which are are among the main suppliers of medical products across the country.
The cargo basket of Hejrat Distribution Company consists of more than 2000 types of drugs and medical facilities. The items in the basket have been determined based on the market’s demands to respond the customers’ demands in health range.
There are more than 10,000 pharmacies across the country as private sector customers and by increase in governmental medical centers, medical sciences and social security organization; this figure will reach to more than 11000 customers.